08 February 2013

School is now in session

On Monday, I started taking classes as a full-time student at a local school. I'm taking a total of 17 units: Anatomy Lecture & Lab, Algebra 1, Spanish 1A, English Comp, and Information Competency&Literacy. Yikes! I didn't realize what I was signing up for when the counselor made up the ed plan for my GI Bill packet for the VA.

I don't know how regularly I'll post on here, especially for the first little while since it's been a long time since I was in school. This is my first semester of college so there are lots of adjustments, including myself and my kids adjusting to them being in day care instead of being at home with me all day.

It's going to be a crazy ride for the next few years but I'm super excited. I'm going for my BSN and can't WAIT to finally be a nurse!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment